SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 8PM – 9:30PM
THE GRANDEL THEATRE 3610 Grandel Square, St. Louis MO 63108
We can talk about dance as being luscious, full-bodied, and elegant, or light, crisp, and lively just as we would describe a certain wine, a piece of music, or a delicious flavor.
Karlovsky & Company Dance creates a sensory journey through this progressive performance of site-specific dance playfully paired with live music, culinary treats, and wines matched with the qualities of movement, music, theme, and environment.
Joining the dancers of Karlovsky & Company Dance are musicians:
- Mo Egeston (piano)
- Harvey Lockhart (saxophone)
- Lance Garger (percussion)
- Tory Z Starbuck (electronics)
- Kalo Hoyle (bass)
Wine pairings and culinary treats by Chef Samantha Pretto of the Dark Room!
Discover the unique spaces of the Grandel Theatre through this sensory-guided performance event.
Tickets: $30 through Metrotix.com (ticket price includes performance, wines, and culinary treats)
- LOUDER THAN WORDS
- Wine Tasting Benefit
- DINE ON DANCE: 13th Annual Lunchtime Performances
- CAUGHT…Between Shadow and Light – St Lou Fringe Festival
- ABOUT DANCE: Exploring Dance Through Poetry
- Help Us Complete our 2015-16 Season!
- Open Modern Class
- French Connections Concert!
- Karlovsky & Company Dance welcomes guest artist, Doris Ressl!