- NATIONAL DANCE WEEK – April 27
Performing between 1:00-3:00pm at Washington & Grand
Karlovsky & Company Dance is the featured 2019 NDW Honorary Dance Company!
NDW Master Class by Artistic Director, Dawn Karlovsky
Sunday, April 28
3:00 – 4:30pm / Washington University (Mallinckrodt 207)
- ABOUT DANCE – April 15 at 6:30pm, Crown Center for Senior Living(in collaboration with CASEfest – Celebrating Art for Senior Engagement)
- GIVE STL DAY – May 1st www.givestlday.org/karlovskydance
- SPRING TO DANCE FESTIVAL 2019 – May 24
Touhill Performing Arts Center, Lee Theatre, www.dancestlouis.org
- SUMMER SOMATICS SERIES – Summer classes with Karlovsky & Company Dance, June 10, 17 July 1, 8, 15 at 6:30pm at the Grandel Theatre, St. Louis.
- National Tour – SF/Bay Area – SHIFTING TIME June 28 & 29 Shawl-Anderson Dance Center, Berkley, CA
- International Tour – Cape Town, South Africa
- CONVERSATIONS – Karlovsky & Company Dance and New World Dance Theatre – Cape Town, South Africa, August 1 – August 12, 2019
Photo credit: Bob Morrison
- Playful Pairings!
- European Tour – June 12-24, 2018 – France!
- PLAYFUL PAIRINGS: Dance, Beats, Wine and Treats
- LOUDER THAN WORDS
- Wine Tasting Benefit
- DINE ON DANCE: 13th Annual Lunchtime Performances
- CAUGHT…Between Shadow and Light – St Lou Fringe Festival
- ABOUT DANCE: Exploring Dance Through Poetry